Stepping out of our Niche...

When I saw this piece, it immediately grabbed my attention. I contemplated whether to offer this piece at The Polka Dot Poodle as it has nothing to do with Vinyl lettering. However I loved the piece so much that I just couldn't put it down. The more I studied the piece the more attention people began wanting the piece around me. Thats why I felt we are going to step outside of our little niche for a bit and offer a few items that may not have anything to do with VINYL at all.
This necklace measures and comes with matching dangle silverish and turquoise beaded earrings. We only have a few of these exotic pieces so order fast as I've already had requests. Necklace set will be a great accent to any bright colored attire, however it will change any drap black outfit into something that is defiantely noticed. Grab yours today for only $27.